by Katrina Kennedy

December! It’s here! CYHTTL-120208 If you are taking part in Ali Edwards’ December Daily project or just documenting your month one day at a time, finding inspiration for a photo everyday can have its challenges. There are days you are just too tired to mess with your camera. Days you forget to take a photo until the last minute and there might even be days where you just feel stuck for an idea. The tree? Again? image

Here is my 25 December Daily Photo Ideas downloadable pdf for a little inspiration!I am going to use it as a scavenger hunt through the month and maybe even a page title or two! Enjoy!

I’d love to hear which you find and which inspire you the most!

1. Something Red

2. A list

3. The Christmas tree

4. Presents wrapped under the tree

5. Something warm and tasty

6. A candy cane (or many)

7. A wreath with a red bow

20. A winter wonderland

21. Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow

22. Holiday greetings

23. A shining star

24. Children, sleeping

25. The number “25”

Katrina Kennedy is a photographer, teacher, author, and a mom. She is passionate about documenting the everyday moments of her life. Visit CaptureYour365 for ideas+inspiration+support for your everyday photography.

, ,

11 Responses to 25 photos to take this December | Katrina Kennedy’s ideas for December Daily shots

1. TamiTaylor December 2, 2010 at 9:19 am #

YES! printing now.. going to use this for my daily blogging :D

2. Squeak December 2, 2010 at 5:37 pm #

Um, a hippopotamus? With our without a Santa hat? :) Great list, Katrina! Thanks for the great ideas!

3. Donna December 3, 2010 at 7:23 am #

What a great list.. Thanks so much Katrina. I’m going to carry this around with me all month. Looking forward to your class next week.

4. Anke December 3, 2010 at 4:37 pm #

Loving it Ms.K! Thanks so much!

5. Cindy December 3, 2010 at 6:14 pm #

omg, LOVE the list!!

6. Laurie December 9, 2010 at 12:54 pm #

I’m wondering about the hippopatomus. Some Christmas tradition I’m not familiar with?

• TamiTaylor December 10, 2010 at 11:00 am #

It’s from a song from the 50s it was recroded by a 10yr old (Gayla Peevey) and became as much a christmas tradition as singing happy birthday. Kind of like the “All I want for christmas is my two front teeth” just silly songs sung by kids. Here’s a cartoon video to the song:

7. Rosana Garcia Hess December 11, 2010 at 1:43 pm #

Wow!!! going to use this for my daily blogging…thanks!!!!

1. { free friday finds } for Nov. 10, 2010 | Simple Scrapper - December 10, 2010

[…] 25 photos to take this December from Katrina Kennedy […]

2. December Daily | Scrapping Wonders - November 26, 2012

[…] is a great link for December Daily Prompts! that I found over at get it scrapped which a great resource […]

3. 100+ Essential December Daily Resources | rukristin papercrafts - December 16, 2013

[…] 25 Photos to Take This December […]