Exploring new and creative uses for your current scrapbook supplies and tools can not only help you to save time and money, but can also take the quality and creativity of your scrapbook pages to a higher level.
You just have to be willing to open your mind and see the potential of your current supplies to be something more. When you train yourself to look at your supplies in new ways, alphas become butterflies, ribbons become roads, and your memories can truly come alive!
Looking at your paper scrapbook supplies and tools in creative ways:
- Ideas to build, store and use your button stash | MacGyver’s Button Bootcamp
- Inside MacGyver’s Tool Box: Using Your Craft Knife on Your Scrapbook Pages
- 7 ways to alter the color of your papers
- 5 Ways to Make Your Own Ransom-Alphabet
Looking at your digital scrapbook supplies and tools in creative ways:
- Use Photoshop & digital templates to make invites, announcements & stationery
- 5 ways to make your own fabric using digital scrapbooking supplies
- 10 ways to makeover your photos
- Use your digital supplies to make hybrid kid projects
- Hybrid solutions for quick cards, gifts and decor
To learn more about looking at your scrapbook supplies in new ways visit Amy Kingsford’s website amykingsford.com–where she offers innovative articles and tutorials aimed at helping you to find creative ways to capture your memories.
Amy Kingsford is a happy wife and blessed mother from Northern Utah. She teaches at Masterful Scrapbook Design, Creative Passion Classes and also shares ideas, inspiration and instruction on creative approaches to modern scrapbooking and papercrafting at her site AmyKingsford.com