Scrapbook Page Sketch: August 6, 2010

Sketch #61 by Paula Gilarde

You can find a new sketch every Friday in the Get It Scrapped Sketch Gallery.

This week’s sketch is a one page sketch with a blocked design made funky with a wild title font. Paula’s sketch allows for two OR three photos, an eye-catching title,  journaling, with some beautiful white space too!

Download printable pdf with sketch.

9 Responses to Scrapbook Page Sketch: August 6, 2010

1. Lauriew2cats August 7, 2010 at 7:00 am #

I LOVE this sketch, especially because it looks like it will accommodate my 4×6 photos, which is about all I use.

2. KR August 7, 2010 at 5:31 pm #

Bummed that we didn’t get a template for digi this week. ;-( Only my 2nd Friday, so I was expecting it to be the same as last. Such is life. BUT the sketch is wonderful, and will still serve the purpose of inspiration as intended.
    To the point: What is the title font????? It is goregous! (Also something I loved about last week’s sketch challenge, the fonts being listed!)

• Amy aka askings August 15, 2010 at 12:13 pm #

Glad you found us and are enjoying the sketches and templates. While not all of our sketches include templates a good portion of them do. If you are just joining us then there are at least 60+ sketches availbale in our our gallery for you to utilize. Just click on the “Sketch Gallery” link at the beginning of this post and you will be able to search through a bunch more sketches and templates! Enjoy!

• Amy aka askings August 20, 2010 at 3:05 pm #

Also for those of you wondering the title font is Angelis War available at Dafont. psst…Thanks Diane ;)

• KR August 20, 2010 at 10:55 pm #

The font is WONDERFUL! Thanks for the info. ;-)

3. Donna September 17, 2010 at 3:27 pm #

When I clicked on the download pdf link it went to sketch #49 instead of #61.

4. Deanie September 18, 2010 at 1:35 am #

Clicked to download Sketch pdf 61, and it keeps coming up with Sketch pdf 49! Where am I going wrong? Love the lot though.

5. grambie October 8, 2010 at 5:04 pm #

Thanks for the heads up on that type font. I will use the PDF file as a guide.