One Month at a Time – 2011

by Tami Taylor

Here we go again!   There is nothing I love more than a beginning.  A beginning of a school year, calendar year, vacation, book, class; beginnings hold promise and hope.  This particular beginning holds the hope that I will succeed in a second year of scrapbooking my life one month at a time!

Last year each month I gave a little run down of holidays; this year we’ll use some interesting facts about the month to inspire some photos.  I’ve also included a little note card on the bottom of the pdf you can easily use as a journaling spot for the month.  Here’s January’s By the Numbers sheet:

Click here for the pdf

Click here for the jpg version of the January Favorites block.

For those of you who like title pages, here is a sketch for that!

For the psd file click here.

Here’s my title page for 2011. I also used it as a space to share my one little word for 2011.

Journaling Reads: Every year Ali Edwards picks one little word to guide her in her year. Is it a resolution? Yes, but more, it’s a focus. This year I am chosing the word One. For me, it means to focus on being one with myself, one with my family and one with my life. It will remind me to say things one time, to do one good thing every day and to always remember that every walk in life begins with one step.

Tami Taylor writes for Get It Scrapped!, teaches at Masterful Scrapbook Design and previously owned Creative Passion Classes.com. To learn more about Tami check out her blog, The Taylor Life.

, , ,

16 Responses to One Month at a Time – 2011

1. sawdust January 10, 2011 at 11:19 am #

I can not get the psd file. It says not available. How can I get it? Thanks.

2. Tami January 11, 2011 at 2:38 pm #

Th?nks for sharing =}

3. Celia January 11, 2011 at 9:04 pm #

Got the 2010 album done! Now on to the 2011! Thank you Tami and Debbie for keeping/getting this happening and me organized!

4. Michelle January 12, 2011 at 4:14 pm #

Me too me too all caught up with my months for 2010. SO SO glad we are continuing!!!!

5. Raylene January 12, 2011 at 4:43 pm #

Yay! I have my 2010 caught up and posted in the gallery, and on to 2011! Love the title page- kinda whimsical, which I love and I have loads of digi goodies that ooze whimsey! Thanks you ladies!

6. KikiK January 13, 2011 at 10:42 am #

yay! for another one month at a time series!!! so glad you are doing this!!! thank you!!!
    …but I have a problem…I can’t find the sketch PDF for the month June 2010… there’s for May and then for July but not for June… I checked the posts but in vain… help please!!!

7. Debbie Hodge January 14, 2011 at 8:51 am #

Hi, Kiki, Thanks for the comment. If you click on “One Month At A time” in the sidebar under “Series” you’ll see this: http://debbiehodge.com/category/one-month-at-a-time/
    and June is listed. Once you go to the june post the links are under the image for the sketch.

• KikiK January 15, 2011 at 9:36 am #

Debbie thank you for the quick response but…I already looked there and as I said before there is the may sketch in the june post, and at the july post there is the july sketch…no sketch for june…hope this makes sense…

8. Debbie Hodge January 15, 2011 at 10:51 am #

Hi, The sketch in the July post is labeled for June photos. The sketch in August is for July. I think it may be a mislabeling problem. But there are sketches in all of the posts that you’d use for the month before.

• TamiTaylor January 18, 2011 at 10:05 pm #

Yeah it is confusing, that’s why this year the articles will be labeled more clearly. :)

9. Rosalie January 15, 2011 at 4:28 pm #

Would you consider sharing the January Favorites from the PDF as a Png file? I would be great to include those in the monthly pages? Thanks Rosalie

• TamiTaylor January 18, 2011 at 8:17 pm #

Not a problem! Look for it later tonight.

10. Sherrie Ray February 7, 2011 at 3:02 pm #

Yea, I am so so excited I was unable to do this last year because I discovered it too late, but was so excited to see your doing it again this year!!! Thanks so so much! Is there an email that goes out on this to let me know when its updated for this project or a certain time of month to look for it?? Thanks Debbie & Tami for all your effort and time! I love your website Debbie and have purchased many many classes keep up the great work and your wonderful customer service!!

Sherrie

1. Tweets that mention One Month At A Time: 2011 | Get It Scrapped! -- Topsy.com - January 10, 2011

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Peggy Makurat. Peggy Makurat said: need a prompt or motivation? RT @getitscrapped: @michigirl74 kicks off 2011 One Month at a Time http://bit.ly/fDAgYX #scrap […]

2. 1/20/2011 | Scrapweaver - November 5, 2011

[…] is another version of my Copic “new year” numbers. The layout is for the next round of One Month at a Time at Get It Scrapped. You can find the directions for the Copic new year numbers there as […]