by Debbie Hodge When I want to sit down and scrapbook but I haven’t preplanned, I need scrapbook page ideas — I need quick ideas. I’ve found these ideas comes from 6 general sources for me: product, technique, design, page elements, topic prompts, and outside inspiration.
1. Do something new with scrapbooking product.
2. Try a new technique or use a familiar technique in a new way.
3. Look for new ways to render the elements (journaling, embellishments, photos, title) on your canvas.
4. Try out a new design approach.
5. Scrapbook a prompted topic.
Choose something that pushes you, something challenges you, or something that you just hadn’t thought of, before. You can find new topic ideas by searching the internet for “journaling jar” “scrapbook challenge,” and “journaling prompts.” Here are a few topic ideas that we’ve got for you:
6. Go looking for inspiration.