get 3 recent issues PLUS 3 upcoming issues for less than $10/each through Dec 15th.
Each issue includes a 200+ page ezine great for your tablets, readers, or printers and 4+ hours of conversation with guest teachers on the focus topic (video and audio formats).
Turn us on. We’re great scrapbooking company.
$72 $49 for 6 issues with coupon code nocommit through December 15
The image here makes a great printable gift card if you have a scrapbooker you want to share MSD with. If you purchase this as a gift and would like me to send the recipient an email on a specific date, let me know.
Style – available immediately
Lisa Dickinson, Leah Farquharson, Audrey Neal, Emily Pitts, and Sara Gleason share their thoughts about their own style and the process they used to evolve it.
- The difference between fashion and style.
- The elements of a personal style.
- Understanding your style DNA and whether or not to change it.
- Style benefits.
- Your inspirations and personal aesthetic.
- Understanding masteries and frustrations and their impact on style.
- 6 ways to evolve and develop your style.
- Making trends work with your style.
On Trend – available immediately
Some trends you love and some leave you scratching your head. Designers for top digital and paper scrapbooking manufacturers show you their approach to watching and using trends. See how Tiffany Tillman, Kim Watson, Amber Ries, Doris Sander and Corrie Jones stay true to their own style and, at the same, leverage trends for fresh approaches to the page.
- Forecasting trends and spotting trends are two different things.
- How to be a trendspotter.
- Why trends arise at a particular time.
- How trends manifest in scrapbooking.
- Using trendy motifs, patterns, materials, technique, and color.
- Making trends your own.
- Keeping a timeless look while using trendy elements.
- Digital trends.
- Current trend: Instagram.
- Why old photos matter and family legends.
- Researching old photos.
- Working with memorabilia.
- Making connections.
- Vintage and decade-specific looks.
- Personal History.
- Artistic effects with blending.
- Ornaments from old photos.
- Make a memorial album.
- Meme trends and old photos.
The approaches to balance, white space, focal points, and flow that yield great looking pages. Understand our designers’ tried and true compositions — and then use that understanding to leverage your own go-to layouts. With Summer Fullerton, Kelly Noel, Lynnette Penacho, Tiffany Tillman.
Learn about our guest teachers’ top product and technique choices, photo treatments, and approaches to journaling, layout, titlework and embellishing. Get tips and ideas for your own pages and find out why these approaches are favored and what makes them great for scrapbook pages that record your stories. With Lisa Dickinson, Amanda Jones, Anna Aspnes, Dina Wakley, and Krista Sahlin.
Oomph and Polish – available February 6th
Punch up theme, take design principles that bit farther, explore our designers’ secret sauces and hear the advice they most frequently find a page that’s missing “oomph” needs. With Celeste Smith, Doris Sander, Leah Farquharson and Corrie Jones.