Use music quotes and printable word art on your paper or digital scrapbook layouts and projects — for titlework, embellishing, and even journaling.
- Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. –Plato
- The Earth has music for those who listen. –George Santayana
- After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music. –Aldous Huxley
- Where words leave off, music begins. –Heinrich Heine
- Music can change the world because it can change people. –Bono
- Music is the shorthand of emotion. –Leo Tolstoy
- A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. –Leopold Stokowski
- Let your whole life be a song. –Sai Baba
- God is a DJ, life is a dance floor, love is the rhythm and you are the music –Pink
- Piano keys are black and white but sound like a million colors in your mind.
–Maria Cristina Mena
Amy writes for and administers the Get It Scrapped blog. She’s also our Creative Team Coordinator and a teacher at Masterful Scrapbook Design.
Amy Kingsford is a happy wife and blessed mother from Northern Utah. In addition to her work here, she also shares ideas and inspiration on creative approaches to modern scrapbooking and papercrafting at her blog My Letter-Sized Life.