by Tami Taylor
On the 1st Friday of each month, Tami Taylor gives you a round up sketches from the past three years of “One Month at a Time”.
I’ve been scrapbooking “one month at a time” for three years now and I’ve got 3 years worth of prompts, sketches and layered templates for you.
|Prompts 2010||Sketch 2010||Layered Template 2010|
|Prompts 2011||Sketch 2011||Layered Template 2011|
|Prompts 2012||Sketch 2012||Layered Template 2012|
Looking back, I can see that June tends to see me using blue, red and green color palettes. Do you have a “go-to” color palette?
When you approach your scrapbook pages, why not take a moment to study some ideas on color palettes? Check out these Get It Scrapped! articles:
- Motivated to Scrapbook | Sue Althouse Uses Bold Colors and Patterns
- 9 Ways to Give Your Scrapbook Pages a Trendy Rainbow Color Treatment
- Use the Colors Found in Nature to Deepen Your Scrapbook Page Stories.
- Ideas for Using Navy Blue as a Neutral on Scrapbook Pages
- 6 Reasons to Mix Color Photos with Black-and-Whites on Your Scrapbook Pages
- Use Color on Scrapbook Pages to Evoke a Physiological Response
Take a look at two more of my past June pages.
Tami Taylor writes for Get It Scrapped!, teaches at Masterful Scrapbook Design and previously owned Creative Passion Classes.com. To learn more about Tami check out her blog, The Taylor Life.