by Tami Taylor
On the 1st Friday of each month, Tami Taylor gives you a round up sketches from the past three years of “One Month at a Time”.
I’ve been scrapbooking “one month at a time” for three years now and I’ve got 3 years worth of prompts, sketches and layered templates for you.
|Prompts 2010||Sketch 2010||Layered Template 2010|
|Prompts 2011||Sketch 2011||Layered Template 2011|
|Prompts 2012||Sketch 2012||Layered Template 2012|
Looking back, I can see that August always revolves my son Zach’s birthday. We tend to have big pool parties and spoil him rotten, he’s so very charming it’s easy to do.
When I approach scrapbooking my birthdays this year I want to focus on making sure my page shows the love I have for my birthday kid and has meaning. Here are a few articles to read before you scrapbook your birthday pages:
- Meme Trends and Old Photos
- How to Make a Doodled Mixed Media Cupcake Card
- How to Organize and Present Party Photos on Two-Page Scrapbook Layouts
- Card Tutorial: Shaped Cupcake Party Invitation or Birthday Card with Template
- Scrapbooking Themes Quickstart: Birthday Images, Sayings and Fonts
Take a look at two more of my past August pages.
Tami Taylor writes for Get It Scrapped!, teaches at Masterful Scrapbook Design and previously owned Creative Passion Classes.com. To learn more about Tami check out her blog, The Taylor Life.