by Tami Taylor
On the 1st Friday of each month, Tami Taylor gives you a round up sketches from the past three years of “One Month at a Time”.
I’ve been scrapbooking “one month at a time” for three years now and I’ve got 3 years worth of prompts, sketches and layered templates for you.
|Prompts 2010||Sketch 2010||Layered Template 2010|
|Prompts 2011||Sketch 2011||Layered Template 2011|
|Prompts 2012||Sketch 2012||Layered Template 2012|
Looking back, I can see that December is always a time of holidays, of course! I seem to be planning menus, visits, and gift purchasing – oh and social events. Here’s my page from last year.
When I approach scrapbooking my holidays this year I want to focus on making sure my page feel as exciting and full as the holidays themselves. Here are a few articles to read before you scrapbook your ‘holiday’ pages:
- Scrapbooking Your Pre-Christmas Activities
- Organize Your December Album by Theme This Year
- Finding the Perfect Photo for this Year’s Christmas Card
- Ideas for Using Tinfoil on Your Scrapbook Pages: MacGyver Style
- Collecting and preserving holiday memorabilia | conversation with Sharyn Tormanen
- Ideas for Peek-a-Boo Elements on Layered Scrapbook Layouts
Take a look at two more of my past December pages.
Tami Taylor writes for Get It Scrapped!, teaches at Masterful Scrapbook Design and previously owned Creative Passion Classes.com. To learn more about Tami check out her blog, The Taylor Life.