Make easy scrapbook pages with this 4-step approach from Lisa Dickinson. She printed two small, same-sized photos with white borders and balanced against a large title for a page with a big message.
How to make this layout
- Block background with patterned paper filling three quarters of horizontal bottom and a light solid filling the top quarter. Add strip and scallop where the two pieces meet.
- Crop two photos to 4″ x 3″ each. Add narrow white frame or mat to each. Mount to right side of patterned paper section of canvas.
- Select two alphas: 1 oversized serif and one smaller script. Mount titlework so that bottoms of alphas are aligned with bottom photo block.
- Add string of pennants at top left. Add journaling/date spot at bottom right, bleeding off page edge.
- 4 Ideas for Starting Scrapbook Pages with a Pieced Background
- 5 Ways to Make High Contrast Titles to Tell Your Story on Scrapbook Pages
- 6 Ways to Add Banners to Your Scrapbook Pages