Amy Kingsford took a linear grid-based design and gave it new energy with a 25 degree tilt counter-clockwise. The diagonally striped patterned papers emphasize the diagonal flow and energy.
To make your own easy scrapbook page inspired by Amy’s, follow the four simple steps laid out below.
How to make this layout
- Start with a simple grid or blocked page sketch or digital template as the base for your design.
- Arrange photos and papers to fill the spots on the grid. Use striped patterned papers, thinking about the angle they’ll run at when you angle the arrangement. Don’t mount anything permanently yet.
- For a digital page, use Photoshop’s Transform Tool to angle your design by -25 degrees. For a paper page, turn the grouping about 25 degrees counterclockwise.
- Accent with embellishments–try using ribbon strips, rub-on borders, elements in a series and other embellishments that add and create more lines.
- Ideas for Scrapbook Page Designs with Tilted Photos
- Ideas for Scrapbooking with Patterned Paper: Dots and Stripes