Cindy Liebel used leftover chipboard packaging for a quick foundation with dimension and lots of “compartments” for holding patterned paper, photos, and embellishments.
Make your own easy scrapbook page just like Cindy’s using the 5-step formula we’ve shared below.
How to make this layout
- Begin with text-print paper for a base with visual texture.
- Use leftover chipboard framing or packaging as your foundation. Cut a piece of patterned paper about 1/2″ larger on all sides. Mount paper at page center.
- Back up the openings in the frame with photos, patterned paper, and embellishments. Mount on patterned paper at page center.
- Top the chipboard frame with an index card holding title and 3-piece pennant and with a soft and oversized embellishment like the flower here.
- Print journaling and trim in strips. Mount above index card.