Have you ever wanted to get all of your favorite scrapbook ideas organized in one place so that you can start putting them to use in your pages?
Well we here at Get It Scrapped would like to help you with this goal! Get It Scrapped has been sharing free scrapbook ideas with you for the past eight years on our blog, and while we love sharing these ideas we also want to give you a way to organize and act on them.
That is why with every new blog post we publish, we’ll also be offering a detailed page guide to walk you through the steps of implementing these new ideas on the scrapbook page.
Just look for the image below in each new blog post and click on it to sign up for your FREE page guides.
You’ll find the list of posts containing page guides below – or just visit the blog weekly and look for the download graphic following the intro of each post – and start collecting these page guides today!
- Scrapbook Ideas for Creating Tension with Type | Page Guide No. 18
- Scrapbook Ideas for Upcycling Your Older Products | Page Guide No. 17
- Tell Relationship Stories on the Scrapbook Page Using Design Principle of Proximity | Page Guide No. 16
- Scrapbook Ideas for Mixing Mediums and Techniques on Your Page Background | Page Guide No. 15
- Scrapbook Ideas for Combining Embellishments in Clusters, Stacks, Series and More | Page Guide No. 14
- Scrapbook Page Storytelling with a “Moment” Story Style that Evokes Mood | Page Guide No. 13
- Scrapbook Ideas for Using 360 Degree Photography to Tell Your Stories | Page Guide No. 12
- Tell a Bigger Visual Story When You Extend Your Scene Off the Canvas | Page Guide No. 11
- Scrapbook Page Storytelling Inspired by the “Humans of New York” Blog | Page Guide No. 10
- Create Visual Impact on Scrapbook Pages with a Limited Color Palette | Page Guide No. 9
And to help you keep your ideas organized we’ve also got a free printable with binder spines and tabs. So you can punch holes in the page guides, put them in a binder and you’ve got your very own Get It Scrapped Page Idea Book.