- The design inspiration came from the Scrapbook Coach series called "Criss Cross".
- This is a full 12x12 layout, which is rare for me. I really enjoyed the extra room, and found fitting the items on the page to be really easy. It made me realize how much work I've been doing to scrunch stuff on an 8x8 page.
- It's hard to discern, but the title is a bit raised. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the same shape 3x and glued them together. (Just learned that technique on the latest Paperclipping Roundtable episode.)
- I also used my Cameo to cut the yellow border. Bonus points!
- All supplies, except for the red arrow embellishment, are from Studio Calico kits. They have pretty much taken over my stash.
- I was especially proud to have used the rolling stamp. I did it on a whim at the very end which felt incredibly risky! I could have ruined the whole page! I like how it turned out. Every time I use my stamps and like the outcome makes me bolder!
- I think it might be missing a little red embellishment in the upper left corner of the photo, but I couldn't find anything that felt right. I'm hoping the red at the very top of the striped paper strip is sufficient.
Image META information
|Original File Size||150753|
|Sections Found||ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL|
|HTML Sizes||width="750" height="750"|
|Byte Order Motorola||FALSE|
|Thumbnail File Type||2|
|Thumbnail Mime Type||image/jpeg|
|Thumbnail Compression||JPEG Compression|
|Thumbnail Resolution Unit||2|
|Thumbnail JPEG Interchange Format||160|
|Thumbnail JPEG Interchange Format Length||14729|