• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JustJac

JustJac

in the front hall checking out the furniture

• REGISTERED
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:48 AM

Is there anything you have in your stash that you attribute to Calvinball? I have a lot of wood veneer and it is all Calvinball's fault. Two ? years ago there was a point for using wood veneer and I wasn't even sure I had any. So I bought some. Fast forward and I have hundreds of wood veneer pieces. Darn you/ thank you Calvinball. I really do enjoy using them.

• Katrina Forman, mshanhun and CMartin88 like this

calvinball.gif

#2 CMartin88

CMartin88

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:31 AM

Well, I guess this means I am not alone... I too have a desire to purchase the wood veneer, since I don't own any, yet! Fun post~!

• Katrina Forman and JustJac like this

Cheryl Martin

Colorado, USA

NIRnPsZ.jpg    bilde_1.jpeg

#3 mawscrap8

mawscrap8

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Pages & cards & canvas & journaling & planning

Posted 15 March 2018 - 03:06 PM

Yes!  Last year toward the end of the month I actually bought a three-tiered tray to hold little dishes of embellishments like stars and hearts and butterflies and the like.  Cork was one of the point-grabbers last year and I'm still overflowing with little hearts and stars that I punched out of a sheet of cork!  And in the months leading up to CB I bought a few more sheets of "repetitive" items -- like 8 pineapples or 8 cameras or 8 ladybugs -- instead of mixed-image stickers or ephemera.  

• Katrina Forman, mshanhun and JustJac like this

Kathy McElfresh

#4 jumpgate

jumpgate

telling stories

• REGISTERED
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Disneyphile, Sci Fi Fanatic, History buff (and teacher), Book lover

Mama of 3 sons.

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:37 PM

Cameras... evil cameras.

• Katrina Forman, JustJac and CMartin88 like this

Merrick

calvinball.gif

#5 mroberts3

mroberts3

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:28 PM

Don't think I bought anything specifically for Calvinball, but I have started doing things that earned me points. I used to use washi tape only on cards; now I use it on layouts, too. My daughter bought me some cork sheets and I didn't use them for the longest time, and then came a point for that! And I discovered I could cut it in my Cuttlebug! 

• Katrina Forman, JustJac and CMartin88 like this

calvinball%2Blogo%2Bmichelle%2B200px%2Bwpost-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb.jpost-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.ja8591829a06a17d775d7a37314cd45df.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users