Photo

CALVINBALL 2018 - Lets Get This Party Started!!

Calvinball Calvinball 2018

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#41 Katrina Forman

Katrina Forman

in the front hall checking out the furniture

• REGISTERED
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:54 AM

That’s not far from me at all! We probably run into each other all the time and just don’t know it. Maybe after Calvinball we will know each other from our layouts.
Katrina Lee

[img]http://debbiehodge.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/calvinball.gif
https://i.imgur.com/NIRnPsZ.jpg

#42 CMartin88

CMartin88

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 03:40 PM

Well Katrina and Merrick maybe when my hubby and I return to Col Springs on the 18th we could meet at Hobby Lobby for a quick shopping run! That way if you can't show up it is still ok, but would be fun to meet fellow CB'ers! 

• Katrina Forman likes this

Cheryl Martin

Colorado, USA

NIRnPsZ.jpg    bilde_1.jpeg

#43 DebbieHodge

DebbieHodge

Get It Scrapped! teacher

• ADMINISTRATORS
  • 6,842 posts
  • Interests:writing, scrapbooking, family & friends

Posted 02 March 2018 - 03:58 PM

What's Friday night looking like for you all? It's stormy here . . . and we still have power. Anyone else is the midst of the storm?

• LisaDV and gonewiththewind like this

#44 jumpgate

jumpgate

telling stories

• REGISTERED
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Disneyphile, Sci Fi Fanatic, History buff (and teacher), Book lover

Mama of 3 sons.

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:00 PM

Busy.. always so busy. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Merrick

calvinball.gif

#45 mawscrap8

mawscrap8

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Pages & cards & canvas & journaling & planning

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:03 PM

What's Friday night looking like for you all? It's stormy here . . . and we still have power. Anyone else is the midst of the storm?

We’re toasty by comparison down here in Georgia but my son is on the road driving home from Boston bc flights were cancelled. He encountered lots of downed trees and gps has rerouted him several times but he’s hoping it gets better as he gets farther south. Good luck to you all who are there for the duration. Keep safe and warm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kathy McElfresh

#46 Gramma Dee

Gramma Dee

knows where the cookies are

• REGISTERED
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:06 PM

I read the messages above about security errors, etc.  I'm not having those probs, and when I logged in a couple weeks ago, I wasn't having any issues.  But tonight, a lot of the pictures are broken (profile pics, etc.) -- including mine.  And not everything is lining up -- this box I'm typing in is hanging off the right "center" section into the background.  I'm using Chrome.  Any ideas?

My profile pic had disappeared, and it was suggested that I go to Gravatar and upload it through them.  I registered and logged in over there, uploaded my pic, then linked it from there to my profile here.  Hope that helps.

calvinball.gifbilde_1.jpegNIRnPsZ.jpg

#47 LisaDV

LisaDV

letting the kids jump on the sofa

• REGISTERED
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:07 PM

I hope your power stays on.

Here in Michigan, it was sunny and the weather app said 36, but the thermometer on the garden post was almost at 50. We let the chickens out to run around and the dogs. So the animals were happy today.  Tomorrow and Friday are suppose to be warmer. 

I'm editing some more photos and hope to order them to pick up tomorrow.

calvinball.gif

#48 gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind

• REGISTERED
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:Memory Keeper.Reader of Books.Homemaker.Zentangle Artist.Amateur Photographer.Follower of Christ.

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:38 PM

We had storms yesterday followed by a cold front. It's been in the 70's and 80's. For the next few days, we'll have highs in the high 60's and lows in the 40's overnight.

I'm scrapping tonight after checking the forum and Facebook.

Cheryl Ashcraft

Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

calvinball.gif post-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.j  NIRnPsZ.jpg

#49 mshanhun

mshanhun

doesn

• REGISTERED
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:08 AM

Hi all! Melissa here from Perth, Western Australia, back for another year. This is my 3rd year and I hope to make a dent in my GIANT PILE OF MEMORABILIA.

It's two shelves full, mostly sorted by year. 2011 is my first to tackle.

• LisaDV, jumpgate and CMartin88 like this

Melissa Shanhun
Digital Scrapbooking HQ

calvinball%2Blogo%2Bmichelle%2B200px%2Bwcalvinball2.gifpost-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.j

#50 LMN

LMN

staying on the doorstep

• REGISTERED
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:11 AM

Hello Calvinball Party People .... it's Friday night (...uhhh, ok really Saturday morning) but I'm finally at my Scrap desk working on some pages... I tried finding my questions in the FAQ but was unsuccessful.   So.... how in the world do you "experienced" Calvinball scrappers keep track of all the rules?  LOL!   Do you make a list?    I started on my pages and had to keep checking (as I changed my mind) if I was still scrapping the items I wanted from the rules ... I'm sure it gets easier as we go along ...  I can't wait to check out the gallery and I'm sure once I see some pages and how the "points" are totaled ... it will make more sense, right?  

Scrap On

• LisaDV likes this

Lela

#51 LMN

LMN

staying on the doorstep

• REGISTERED
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:13 AM

Hi all! Melissa here from Perth, Western Australia, back for another year. This is my 3rd year and I hope to make a dent in my GIANT PILE OF MEMORABILIA.

It's two shelves full, mostly sorted by year. 2011 is my first to tackle.

Oh yes,  I finally have "most" of mine sorted in boxes ... but what a great idea to pull it out and scrap those pages ... hmmm?

Lela

#52 Aztam1

Aztam1

staying on the doorstep

• REGISTERED
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Papercrafting, reading, Pilates (just started), YouTube follower, love being retired and anticipating being a grandma

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:59 AM

Newbie question: how do I add the 2018 calvinball symbol to my thread?
  • CMartin88 likes this
Hey from Tammy

#53 jumpgate

jumpgate

telling stories

• REGISTERED
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Disneyphile, Sci Fi Fanatic, History buff (and teacher), Book lover

Mama of 3 sons.

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:02 AM

I just open the thread... only the rules that are actually in the first post count... you can ignore the rest of the thread when tallying points... all of the other posts aee proposed or suggested ideas for new rulea but are not actually used for points until added to the list.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  • Aztam1 likes this

Merrick

calvinball.gif

#54 Gramma Dee

Gramma Dee

• REGISTERED
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:28 PM

Newbie question: how do I add the 2018 calvinball symbol to my thread?

You will see it at the bottom of this message.  Right click on the image and select COPY.

Open your profile and select Edit.  Now you can add it to your signature by pasting.

Pretty sure that's all I did when I grabbed it from @Askings.

• Aztam1 likes this

#55 Katrina Forman

Katrina Forman

• REGISTERED
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:41 PM

You will see it at the bottom of this message.  Right click on the image and select COPY.
Open your profile and select Edit.  Now you can add it to your signature by pasting.

I tried to do it this way, but all I can see in my signature is the text that’s the file name. It’s probably an issue with the tablet that a computer wouldn’t have, but sadly my computer is down for the count right now!
Katrina Lee

#56 Gramma Dee

Gramma Dee

• REGISTERED
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:06 PM

I tried to do it this way, but all I can see in my signature is the text that’s the file name. It’s probably an issue with the tablet that a computer wouldn’t have, but sadly my computer is down for the count right now!

Not sure if it will work here, but on other boards I have had to type [Img] before the photo address.

Then type the same thing after it, with a / between the first bracket and the i.  No spaces. 

Have not tried from my iPad, which often has contrary ideas about what it will do with images.

#57 mroberts3

mroberts3

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 03:35 PM

When I try this on my Mac, I get this message: 

Oops! Something went wrong!
[#10210] 

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

calvinball%2Blogo%2Bmichelle%2B200px%2Bwpost-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb.jpost-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.ja8591829a06a17d775d7a37314cd45df.jpg

#58 LisaDV

LisaDV

letting the kids jump on the sofa

• REGISTERED
  • 157 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 04:23 PM

Hello Calvinball Party People .... it's Friday night (...uhhh, ok really Saturday morning) but I'm finally at my Scrap desk working on some pages... I tried finding my questions in the FAQ but was unsuccessful.   So.... how in the world do you "experienced" Calvinball scrappers keep track of all the rules?  LOL!   Do you make a list?    I started on my pages and had to keep checking (as I changed my mind) if I was still scrapping the items I wanted from the rules ... I'm sure it gets easier as we go along ...  I can't wait to check out the gallery and I'm sure once I see some pages and how the "points" are totaled ... it will make more sense, right?  

Scrap On

Not sure if this will make since, but I keep the rules in excel and then have my layouts go across the top. I then just point the "1" in the corresponding box.  Once the week is done, I total each section for my stats report. 

calvinball.gif

#59 Aztam1

Aztam1

staying on the doorstep

• REGISTERED
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Papercrafting, reading, Pilates (just started), YouTube follower, love being retired and anticipating being a grandma

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:56 PM

That didnt work for my IPAD. I am having a very hard time navigating all these message boards, while not knowing how they work :/ Is there a
Message Board 101 somewhere?
Hey from Tammy

#60 Katrina Forman

Katrina Forman

• REGISTERED
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:02 PM

I’m not able to upload my LO right now, it’s telling me that I am out of memory or something like that. Maybe the photo is too big? I had the same problem yesterday but when I cropped it, it was fine. Today no go. Both were taken by my iPad camera so they can’t be That big right?
Katrina Lee

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Calvinball, Calvinball 2018

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users