• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Gramma Dee

Gramma Dee

knows where the cookies are

• REGISTERED
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:35 PM

tn_gallery_67_466_80099.jpgI am a cheer leader, not a trash talker, but just thought we needed this image posted by Debbie to spur us along!  Also want to brag that I have 4 pages and one card loaded in the Gallery so far...

• DebbieHodge, okmama, LisaDV and 2 others like this

calvinball.gifbilde_1.jpegNIRnPsZ.jpg

#2 jumpgate

jumpgate

telling stories

• REGISTERED
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Disneyphile, Sci Fi Fanatic, History buff (and teacher), Book lover

Mama of 3 sons.

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:03 PM

I've got 4 pages in the gallery and one nearly finished on my desk

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  • LisaDV and Marie like this

Merrick

calvinball.gif

#3 DebbieHodge

DebbieHodge

Get It Scrapped! teacher

• ADMINISTRATORS
  • 6,842 posts
  • Interests:writing, scrapbooking, family & friends

Posted 02 March 2018 - 03:56 PM

Oh oh oh. I need to get my jammies on and get settled in to scrap -- hubby said he'd make himself eggs for dinner :D Here . . . I . . . come!

• okmama, Katrina Forman, LisaDV and 1 other like this

#4 gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind

• REGISTERED
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:Memory Keeper.Reader of Books.Homemaker.Zentangle Artist.Amateur Photographer.Follower of Christ.

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:33 PM

The best laid plans . . . go awry . . . today was supposed to be an all scrapping day, but I ended up in the pediatric ER with my son who was having some abdominal pain. He had an ultrasound to rule out some things and was started on an antibiotic. I'm SUPER grateful that it was as simple as an antibiotic as it could have been much worse.

Anyway, I'm home now and I'm actually finishing a layout I started last night for the last challenge for the January Month of Challenges at The Lilypad. Yes, I did all 30 of them and this 31st one has been taunting me for weeks (I have my own health issues with a bacterial infection - I'm on my sixth antibiotic!). So I hope to finish that layout and then speed along after that!

Cheryl Ashcraft

Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

calvinball.gif post-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.j  NIRnPsZ.jpg

#5 jumpgate

jumpgate

telling stories

• REGISTERED
  • 234 posts

Mama of 3 sons.

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:59 PM

Oh no on the ER!!

I'm at 8 pages now with a partial on my desk!

• okmama, LisaDV, Marie and 1 other like this

Merrick

calvinball.gif

#6 okmama

okmama

telling stories

• REGISTERED
  • 227 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 08:51 PM

Oh oh oh. I need to get my jammies on and get settled in to scrap -- hubby said he'd make himself eggs for dinner :D Here . . . I . . . come!

:cheerleader: Go Debbie Go!  :cheerleader:

• LisaDV likes this

Lydia

calvinball.gifpost-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb.j

#7 gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind

• REGISTERED
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:Memory Keeper.Reader of Books.Homemaker.Zentangle Artist.Amateur Photographer.Follower of Christ.

Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:50 PM

First layout DONE!

• LisaDV, Marie and Kelly Prang like this

Cheryl Ashcraft

Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

calvinball.gif post-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.j  NIRnPsZ.jpg

#8 Gramma Dee

Gramma Dee

• REGISTERED
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:44 PM

Oh no on the ER!!

I'm at 8 pages now with a partial on my desk!

You are on FIRE!!!  Two was my limit for the day. 

Have the photo chosen and a bit of a plan for tomorrow's page.  

#9 LisaDV

LisaDV

letting the kids jump on the sofa

• REGISTERED
  • 157 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 03:55 PM

Cheryl, I’m sorry about your son and hope the antibiotics help him heal quickly!!

Merrick, way to go!!!
  • gonewiththewind likes this

calvinball.gif

#10 Gramma Dee

Gramma Dee

• REGISTERED
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 08:19 PM

Hoping everyone is healthy now.

I see several people have really gotten busy this weekend!  No points for me today except for commenting on all of the eye candy in the Calvinball Gallery.  

I did do a couple of sheets of cloudy sky with inks so I can use them on a couple of pages I hope to finish tomorrow.  I was in the top ten last year on the Calvinball Leaderboard, but this year I just finished a busy scrappy month over at 2Peas, and I am kind of winding down.  Hoping to get about 10 more pages done during the month.  Guess if I want lots of points, I better hope the rules are kind to me!

• DebbieHodge, LisaDV and Marie like this

#11 DebbieHodge

DebbieHodge

Get It Scrapped! teacher

• ADMINISTRATORS
  • 6,842 posts
  • Interests:writing, scrapbooking, family & friends

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:11 PM

I'm finishing the first weekend with 15 layouts. My personal goal is 90 layouts this month . . . . which means I'm already a bit behind. But definitely HAPPY to have those done.

• okmama, LisaDV, Marie and 3 others like this

#12 jumpgate

jumpgate

telling stories

• REGISTERED
  • 234 posts

Mama of 3 sons.

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:25 PM

Well I'm sitting at 12 as I didn't get to scrapping today :( DH invited a friend over to game without telling me ... I lost the afternoon to that and the evening to lesson planning. UGH

Merrick

calvinball.gif

#13 Marie

Marie

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:02 AM

Shamelessly admitting to spending the weekend watching and learning new stamping techniques over at Craftsy. They had a free weekend. I hope to use some of those techniques to make cards. I have a lot of birthdays this month.
  • DebbieHodge and LisaDV like this

a8591829a06a17d775d7a37314cd45df.jpg

#14 jumpgate

jumpgate

telling stories

• REGISTERED
  • 234 posts

Mama of 3 sons.

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:33 PM

I went ahead and decorated all the planner pages I worked on yesterday with my lesson plans so I could count them for Calvinball ;) They're practical planner pages not Memory Planner pages.

• LisaDV and Linda S like this

Merrick

calvinball.gif

#15 KateD

KateD

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:25 PM

I'm thrilled right now. I'm usually pretty slow putting together my PL spreads. I scrap monthly with as few or many photos I need for the month to feel complete. It took me four months of off and on scrapping to finish up my August 2016 PL spreads. I finished up August 2016 at the end of February and I just finished September 2016 today - woot! If I can keep up this momentum, I should finish our 2016 album this month! 

I'd like to make a few layouts this month, too, but want to continue with PL while I'm in the groove.

• DebbieHodge, Katrina Forman, LisaDV and 2 others like this
Kate

#16 LisaDV

LisaDV

• REGISTERED
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:13 PM

It's Monday evening, I just finished my 10th CB layout. Which does put me behind for my 80 page goal for the month. But I have a crop in 2 weeks for traditional layouts. Also,I'm hoping to spend half of every Tuesday on just digital layouts, plus half of every other Wednesday. I tend to do digital layout more quickly since I'm not worried about cutting the paper wrong. ha. 

• DebbieHodge, KateD and Gramma Dee like this

calvinball.gif

#17 jumpgate

jumpgate

telling stories

• REGISTERED
  • 234 posts

Mama of 3 sons.

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:27 AM

Maribeth -- I'm coming for you!

• DebbieHodge and LisaDV like this

Merrick

calvinball.gif

#18 Katiecb

Katiecb

• REGISTERED
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:45 AM

I find that when I don't have time (or inclination) to scrapbook, I talk about everything I want to do instead. 

At a crop on Saturday, I created two digital layouts, organized the first half of my 2005 layouts, and used my phone to scan 28 previously unscanned layouts from the first half of 2005. I stopped when I got to photos that I wanted to scrap (mid 2005), only 20 minutes later than I originally intended to leave. LOL I still have to scan them on my "real" scanner, but these are good enough for comparing my pages to my photos. (I sometimes print the scanned paper pages in photo books alongside my digital pages, just like I always print my digital pages and insert them in page protectors next to my paper ones. Photo books are for specific themes, rather than the everything that my regular albums are.)

Wednesday I did one page in the Project Life app, only to discover on Thursday (while chaperoning a field trip) that I made a mistake with BOTH of the names of my son's friends. (Bad mommy! Fortunately, he hasn't noticed yet.) I hope to fix it and make a new one while my daughter has her drum lessons tonight -- she has a special one-hour lesson, so rather than read a book for 30 minutes, I'm going to work on a page on my iPad.

No official points yet, because I haven't compared the list to my completed pages. I will do that tonight after we get home! I know I have at least 4 points (one for signing up early and three for my pages.) I always post my PL pages on Instagram, so I can count a point for that one too. I should probably post all my pages to Instagram, for the points, but I'm still trying to work out where my comfort level is regarding online posting and promotion. 

• DebbieHodge, LisaDV and CMartin88 like this

~ Katie ~

NIRnPsZ.jpg

#19 Gramma Dee

Gramma Dee

• REGISTERED
  • 121 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:02 AM

Just entered my points in this week's Leaderboard.  67.5 for 11 pages and one card.

How are you doing?  Did you enter your points yet?

• DebbieHodge likes this

#20 CMartin88

CMartin88

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:03 PM

Oh I just put the grand total in the leaderboard. Is there more to it?

• okmama likes this

Cheryl Martin

Colorado, USA

NIRnPsZ.jpg    bilde_1.jpeg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: calvinball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users