#61 CMartin88

CMartin88

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:00 PM

Help!

I am uploading my first LO in the Gallery, but my LO is not there. :(

so is there a video to watch to learn the steps. I don't know if it matters or not but I am using a Mac Book Pro and LO are in png format. 

Cheryl Martin

Colorado, USA

NIRnPsZ.jpg    bilde_1.jpeg

#62 DebbieHodge

DebbieHodge

Get It Scrapped! teacher

• ADMINISTRATORS
  • 6,842 posts
  • Interests:writing, scrapbooking, family & friends

Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:03 PM

Help!

I am uploading my first LO in the Gallery, but my LO is not there. :(

so is there a video to watch to learn the steps. I don't know if it matters or not but I am using a Mac Book Pro and LO are in png format. 

In the menu above is HELP. Choose it and scroll down to find the instructions on the gallery.

I've copied the part about uploading:

Adding your Images

Clicking an upload link or button will take you to the media upload page. This is a two step process. 
The first step is to select or create an album (or category) to upload the images into. Once the album or category has been set, you can upload images right away when the upload form reveals itself. 
When you have uploaded the images you wish, you click the 'Review & Publish' button which will allow you to rotate the image or edit the image's details.

There is no video to show you how. Sorry about that. I'm not sure we're keepign this forum/gallery once Calvinball is over. It's quite outdated and we're not getting any activity here other than during Calvin ball.

So give those instructions a try and let me knwo where you get stuck.

• CMartin88 likes this

#63 Katrina Forman

Katrina Forman

in the front hall checking out the furniture

• REGISTERED
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:41 AM

In the menu above is HELP. Choose it and scroll down to find the instructions on the gallery.

There is no video to show you how. Sorry about that. I'm not sure we're keepign this forum/gallery once Calvinball is over. It's quite outdated and we're not getting any activity here other than during Calvin ball.
So give those instructions a try and let me knwo where you get stuck.

It’s telling me “Error you have run out of space for uploads”.
My only thought is the picture is too large?
Sadly, I ‘ve been having trouble with my laptop so having to use my iPad, Which doesn’t tell me how big the image is. Not sure if there’s anything to do besides just posting on Facebook and letting the gallery go.
Katrina Lee

[img]http://debbiehodge.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/calvinball.gif
https://i.imgur.com/NIRnPsZ.jpg

#64 CMartin88

CMartin88

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:48 PM

Thanks all for helping. Still no go on the Gallery. It sounds like there might be a facebook spot for CB participants? I have been waiting so did I miss it? Please let me know where I could post my LOs on FB.

I did a search but didn't find one with CB on it. So until then I am scrappin' away (after my appt in town)!!!  Look out I am about to break 100 pts. today!!

Cheryl Martin

Colorado, USA

#65 Linda S

Linda S

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:11 PM

Thanks all for helping. Still no go on the Gallery. It sounds like there might be a facebook spot for CB participants? I have been waiting so did I miss it? Please let me know where I could post my LOs on FB.

There's a post in the Get It Scrapped Community FB group where you can add your LOs in the comments.  If you search for WEEK 1 CALVINBALL LAYOUTS you should find it.

• CMartin88 likes this

<p>calvinball.gif     post-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.j

#66 CMartin88

CMartin88

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:40 PM

There's a post in the Get It Scrapped Community FB group where you can add your LOs in the comments.  If you search for WEEK 1 CALVINBALL LAYOUTS you should find it.

Thank you. I have submitted my request to join the closed group. So maybe then I could access the Week 1 Calvinball Layouts. I couldn't find that part on the FB page.  Again Thank you, Linda

• Linda S likes this

Cheryl Martin

Colorado, USA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users