I really NEED to go grocery shopping...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jumpgate

jumpgate

telling stories

• REGISTERED
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Disneyphile, Sci Fi Fanatic, History buff (and teacher), Book lover

Mama of 3 sons.

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:48 PM

I really WANT to CalvinBall.

Merrick

calvinball.gif

#2 DebbieHodge

DebbieHodge

Get It Scrapped! teacher

• ADMINISTRATORS
  • 6,842 posts
  • Interests:writing, scrapbooking, family & friends

Posted 02 March 2018 - 03:55 PM

Me, too! So stormy here going to skip the groceries. Just finished a project, so I'm going to shop at the LilyPad and then settle in for a LONG night of scrapbooking (when your kids are at college you donl't have to go get groceries!!)

• okmama, LisaDV and Dmoorer like this

#3 Katiecb

Katiecb

letting the kids jump on the sofa

• REGISTERED
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:18 PM

I want to Calvinvball too! I'm going to a crop tomorrow, so I'm holding off my scrapbooking until then.

In the meantime, I'm catching up around the house, doing laundry, watching the live stream of the FIRST Robotics Competition that my husband is coaching today and tomorrow. (One window open with the schedule, one with the stream -- they are on qualification match 34 and our team's next match is qualification 38, so I have a little bit before the next one.)

In about 5 or 10 minutes -- probably before the next match -- I'm leaving to go pick up my mom and my kids to take them to the middle school for the spaghetti dinner/silent auction fundraiser for my oldest son's winter drumline. (He's been up there since school got out, setting up and rehearsing.) 

I just keep reminding myself that I have all day tomorrow to scrapbook! LOL

• CMartin88 likes this

~ Katie ~

NIRnPsZ.jpg

#4 gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind

knows where the cookies are

• REGISTERED
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:Memory Keeper.Reader of Books.Homemaker.Zentangle Artist.Amateur Photographer.Follower of Christ.

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:41 PM

We did a huge grocery order for Thursday pick up! Love Walmart grocery pickup because I can do all the shopping without all the walking. Hubby only had to go to Publix for a few extras (we buy our meat and veggies/fruits there). So we are all set. Unfortunately, instead of thinking this out smartly, I have lots of meals that I have to actually COOK instead of convenience foods. Oh well, it will be nice to have a bit of a break from scrapping here and there.

Cheryl Ashcraft

Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

calvinball.gif post-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.j  NIRnPsZ.jpg

#5 LisaDV

LisaDV

letting the kids jump on the sofa

• REGISTERED
  • 157 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 04:33 PM

I edited photos last night, and since I had to go for groceries this morning, I picked them up. I hope to get to them later in the month.  But I'm hope now and hope to create at least one digi layout today. 

• CMartin88 likes this

calvinball.gif

#6 jumpgate

jumpgate

telling stories

• REGISTERED
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Disneyphile, Sci Fi Fanatic, History buff (and teacher), Book lover

Mama of 3 sons.

Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:10 AM

So, I did laundry, cooked three meals and took a kid to Karate today... plus played a board game with my family. And I still managed a bunch of layouts! YAY!

• Katrina Forman and CMartin88 like this

Merrick

calvinball.gif

#7 Terry

Terry

mom, wife, golfer, business woman & digi scrapper!

• REGISTERED
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 04:30 PM

I cleaned, did the laundry, a little yard work, watched a movie and just now sitting down to make a few layouts. 

• CMartin88 likes this

Terry

gallery_11329_466_10002.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users