Photo

Back Home!

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ladydoc

Ladydoc

doesn

• REGISTERED
  • 651 posts
  • Interests:scrapbooking, podcasting, art, photography, travel, knitting, reading, design, sustainability, anthropology

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:13 PM

Back home from Europe! Got a nasty head cold at end of trip which is getting better and severe jet-lag not yet resolved. Still needing to unpack. First day back just slept and blew my nose. Got a few things done yesterday. Recovering from surgery quite well. School starts Monday so very little time to catch up. The MWIA Congress was informative and I met new and old friends while enjoying the University of Vienna neighborhood. The Viking cruise you see on TV is every bit as wonderful as it looks. Too bad there was no time between the conference and the cruise, I'd have loved a couple of extra days in Budapest! We did do the post tour extension in Amsterdam. I loved The Netherlands and would consider a three month house swap with someone there. Now back to a busy life. Hoping I'm well enough today to actually get some stuff done! Maybe next week I'll finally be well enough to get in my swimming pool before summer ends!

• Missus Wookie likes this

post-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb_zcalvinball_zpsqay1lvvv.gifclickheresmall_zpsu4msbetn.jpg

#2 Terry

Terry

mom, wife, golfer, business woman & digi scrapper!

• REGISTERED
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:08 AM

Karen-I loved following your travels on Facebook. Too bad about the cold. Hope it doesn't keep you down very long.

• Ladydoc likes this

Terry

gallery_11329_466_10002.jpg

#3 midwestgirl

midwestgirl

repeating stories

• REGISTERED
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Playing Piano, Knitting, The Ohio State Buckeyes

Posted 24 August 2016 - 11:22 AM

Welcome home! Your trip sounds amazing. A Viking River Cruise in Europe is on our bucket list. Hope you are 100% healthy soon!

• Ladydoc likes this
Sue
Blog
Instagram
Pinterest

#4 Missus Wookie

Missus Wookie

telling stories

• REGISTERED
  • 200 posts
  • Interests:Scrapbooking, stories, gardening, walking, laughing with friends.

Posted 29 August 2016 - 10:53 AM

Glad you enjoyed your time in Europe - a cruise always sounds interesting to me. Hope you are feeling better and able to swim soon.

• Ladydoc likes this

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users