Photo

It's a good week

1 reply to this topic

#1 Ladydoc

Ladydoc

doesn

• REGISTERED
  • 651 posts
  • Interests:scrapbooking, podcasting, art, photography, travel, knitting, reading, design, sustainability, anthropology

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:19 AM

Getting taxes done and sticking with my weight management program are two successes. I'm also in a very positive mood. It's a good week. I even made some art this am. With Earth Day coming up and on my mind, I recycled some failed mono prints into a little collage. Fun! 

Nothing is perfect, of course. Life always seem to hand us challenges. My son with mental health issues is very stressed right now; and, as his Mom, I worry about him.

Still, lots of good things happening now and many, if all goes well, to look forward to in the coming months. Planning trips to Chicago and to Europe this summer. Will have to miss Paris, as going there would just add too much to the trip. Three weeks is enough. I want some weeks to be lazy and lie by my pool during our hot season.

My trip to the East Coast, as well as winter finally being over, have really brought me back from an emotionally difficult several months. Friends are better than sunshine to help ones mood!

• StampingRooster and winjes like this

post-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb_zcalvinball_zpsqay1lvvv.gifclickheresmall_zpsu4msbetn.jpg

#2 Terry

Terry

mom, wife, golfer, business woman & digi scrapper!

• REGISTERED
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 12:54 PM

the last week has been stressful for me!! My husband has had neck issues since last Sunday. He was in excruciating pain and I spent the week carting him to and from the chiropractor's office twice a day for 5 days. He's much better and hopefully will make it to work tomorrow.

My smallest dog cried out in excruciating pain on Friday. Immediately packed her up and took her to the vet. she has two bad discs in her back and is now on steroids and pain meds. 

Plus--I've been sick too! Although I am doing much better than both the husband and the dog.

In the middle of all of this, I was in the middle of remodeling the bathroom at our rental house. Our youngest son lives in the house so he and his roommate spent the week showering at our house. Glad to get there stuff out of my bathroom and back to their house.

Have had no time to scrap and missing it.

Hoping this week is better than last!

Terry

gallery_11329_466_10002.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users