Photo

Printer frustration

2 replies to this topic

#1 Ladydoc

Ladydoc

doesn

• REGISTERED
  • 651 posts
  • Interests:scrapbooking, podcasting, art, photography, travel, knitting, reading, design, sustainability, anthropology

Posted 21 September 2016 - 03:10 PM

I had the hardest time getting a photo to print. With 2 working computers and 3 printers you'd think it would be easy. Wrong! My Mac hates all my printers. I am not sure things will be better with a new printer, though I love the large format Canon with the 3 color blacks and am tempted. Only when one is behind and in a hurry do my printers get overly temperamental, too. The print pads need to be replaced on the newest printer of the bunch and why the printer in my crafts room has decided that everything needs a pink tint is beyond me. It seems I'm not the only one with this problem and their Mac. Resetting color management has not helped though I just may need more advanced knowledge. The only thing I found on the internet were other complaints but no solution. I'm just venting as I eventually got the photo I wanted and the layout made. Hoping the rest of the day goes better!

post-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb_zcalvinball_zpsqay1lvvv.gifclickheresmall_zpsu4msbetn.jpg

#2 craftymeggy

craftymeggy

letting the kids jump on the sofa

• REGISTERED
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:Scrapbooking, reading, sewing, crafting

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:17 PM

I have never liked my printer for photos. Even though it is supposed to be a pretty good photo printer they just don't look nice. I imagine it could have to do with the fact I don't buy name brand paper or ink. Lol I don't have a solution for your problem but I hope you can get it figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 Terry

Terry

mom, wife, golfer, business woman & digi scrapper!

• REGISTERED
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:27 PM

sorry to hear this Karen.  I seldom print at home. Don't even want to think about it and the possible problems I would have. Hope things work out for you.

Terry

gallery_11329_466_10002.jpg

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users