Welcome to the Story Coach forum. I've wanted to find a way to teach writing in a way that's affordable and effective, that gives you detailed lessons for your own writing as if I were sitting with you and advising.
Story Coach is a class that I hope does this. You'll brainstorm around a specific topic in each class -- and then get step-by-step writing instruction presented alongside the relevant notes from your notes. What's more you can collect and organize your story notes with the Story Coach engine.
You can use the story coach prompts and writing guides to find and write stories for your blog, your own memoir, your journal, and scrapbook pages.
The first class -- How my play has changed -- is available and includes:
- prompts and a place to save your writing notes at Get It Scrapped for later editing and use
- writing guide that walks you through writing a complete story on the topic --- with your notes presented in all the right spots
- sample scrapbook page on the topic
- short video writing lesson
- forum and gallery for asking questions and sharing your work
If you've decided to join in, say hello, share your writing and artful creations -- link us up to places we can see your stories online and add them to our gallery.
If you've got any questions, please ask!