• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jedisgirl

jedisgirl

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:38 PM

everyone having fun with calvinball? here's a way to have even more!  this challenge is called the FUN challenge because i want you to use:

F= something FORGOTTEN. this could be something you forgot you had, something you used to do all the time but haven't done for ages, or  even a project using the theme of something you forgot or would like to forget. get creative!

U=something UGLY (or unloved). you know you have them, let's see your ugliest supplies! (or unloved tools, things you like but really aren't your style, etc.)

N=something NEW (pretty self-explanatory)

so who wants to join me for some FUN? we have at least 2 rules (actually 3 i think) all about old and new stash, so you can definitely get some points from this challenge!

link us up below if you do play along  :) cards, LOs, PL spreads, digital, whatever, we wanna see it!

• okmama, Katrina Forman, Gramma Dee and 1 other like this

NIRnPsZ.jpg

#2 jedisgirl

jedisgirl

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:18 PM

here is mine. i used F: forgotten kit i had made years ago. some of the paper is from 2007. U:  ugly amy tangerine stickers.  that tiger! *shudder* and N: new crate paper frames.

https://debbiehodge....ery&image=50795

NIRnPsZ.jpg

#3 Jill_S

Jill_S

knows where the cookies are

• REGISTERED
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:54 PM

here is mine. i used F: forgotten kit i had made years ago. some of the paper is from 2007. U:  ugly amy tangerine stickers.  that tiger! *shudder* and N: new crate paper frames.

https://debbiehodge....lery&image=5079

I don't know if I am brave enough to use anything in the "ugly" category!  Plus, a recent purge allowed me to rid myself of the cringe-worthy items in my stash. Hmm...I'll look around. Could feeling lukewarm or underwhelmed by something count? :) 

• Katrina Forman likes this

-- Jill

#4 jedisgirl

jedisgirl

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 11:09 PM

I don't know if I am brave enough to use anything in the "ugly" category!  Plus, a recent purge allowed me to rid myself of the cringe-worthy items in my stash. Hmm...I'll look around. Could feeling lukewarm or underwhelmed by something count? :)

yes, ugly or unloved is fine. like i have some old BG stuff that i still like but just isn't my style at all anymore...so i would consider using something like that.  i get tons of ugly stuff in kits :D

• Jill_S likes this

NIRnPsZ.jpg

#5 Gramma Dee

Gramma Dee

• REGISTERED
  • 121 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 12:44 PM

Here is my page for this challenge:

gallery_11369_466_84745.jpg

Forgotten:  the SS A Charmed Life has been languishing in my drawer for a l-o-n-g time.  Remembered it this morning when I realized these photos were taken on St Paddy's Day.

Unloved:  I have a huge stash of brads, but seldom use them any more.  I used a few on this page.  I also purchased that jar stamp at least a year ago, but have never found an opportunity to use it until now.

New:  one of the strips is some plaid I purchased on Sunday.  

• Katrina Forman and jedisgirl like this

calvinball.gifbilde_1.jpegNIRnPsZ.jpg

#6 jedisgirl

jedisgirl

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:57 PM

Here is my page for this challenge:

gallery_11369_466_84745.jpg

Forgotten:  the SS A Charmed Life has been languishing in my drawer for a l-o-n-g time.  Remembered it this morning when I realized these photos were taken on St Paddy's Day.

Unloved:  I have a huge stash of brads, but seldom use them any more.  I used a few on this page.  I also purchased that jar stamp at least a year ago, but have never found an opportunity to use it until now.

New:  one of the strips is some plaid I purchased on Sunday.  

aww thanks so much for doing my challenge  :wub:  i love your FUN goodies!

NIRnPsZ.jpg

#7 Jill_S

Jill_S

• REGISTERED
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 01:19 AM

No fair, Gramma Dee, you make it look easy! Love the page! 

• Katrina Forman and CMartin88 like this

-- Jill

#8 KateD

KateD

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 07:25 AM

I just finished remaking six old Creative Memories layouts. Five of them meet this challenge with

- F -- something forgotten. The CM style page I used to make all the time. I don't make this type of page anymore.

- U -- something unloved. An old paper pad I've had for ages. I've almost gotten rid of it a number of times.

- N -- something new. The cardstock on which I printed my journaling.

These are two of the pages:

gallery_3221_466_1708470.jpg

• jedisgirl likes this
Kate

#9 CMartin88

CMartin88

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:53 AM

Hi

Here's to the FUN Challenge!

F orgotten  Eagle Card It was blank except the eagle on front & forgot these stickers are from 2000 Creative Memories so they didn't want to stick to page, especially the letters of his name. They would stick to the ruler I was using but ripped when I was pulling it away... I still won though!!

U unloved process of embossing~ all that practicing to get it right, too. Don't miss that.

N ew Embossing powder purchased last year but newest of that type of stash for me.

And I had FUN with the whole thing of making two cards for my husband!! One I put in the PL Physical for last year when it snowed about a foot on his birthday and this one coming up on the 15th!! My very first homemade card for him from me!!  Can I give it to him early??? nah, I'll wait and surprise hiim then...

Thank you Jedisgirl for challenging us!!

Attached File  04061103.JPG   17.01KB   1 downloadsAttached File  04061104.JPG   21.25KB   1 downloadsAttached File  04061102.JPG   38.88KB   1 downloads

PS The card itself has a shape then when I scanned it into my scanner it showed as a letter in the background. Hope you can see it.

• jedisgirl likes this

Cheryl Martin

Colorado, USA

NIRnPsZ.jpg    bilde_1.jpeg

#10 jedisgirl

jedisgirl

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 12:49 PM

thanks to everyone who did this challenge!!

NIRnPsZ.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: calvinball 2018

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users